We provide exceptional diagnostic and rehabilitative health care to all military beneficiaries with hearing loss, prevention services for individuals at risk for hearing loss, and we conduct teaching programs for fourth year graduate students in the field of Audiology.
The Audiology Clinic offers the following services:
- Screening for patients with suspected hearing.
- Diagnostic evaluations determine the nature and extent of the impairment and recommend appropriate intervention.
- Intervention and consultation for referral to appropriate agencies or professionals.
- Consultations with interdisciplinary team members regarding hearing or vestibular impairments and treatment options.
- Consultation and collaboration with patients and caregivers on treatment goals and responsibilities.
- Counseling for patients and family members regarding the nature and impact of hearing loss.
- Otolaryngology instruction for residency training programs.
- Clinical education for fourth–year audiology student clinicians.
- Education for other clinical disciplines about the nature, prevention, and treatment of hearing loss.