Army Public Health Nursing
Army Public Health Nursing (APHN) provides essential Public Health Nursing services in the field and garrison environments.
(APHN) Service is dedicated to sustaining military readiness through health promotion and disease prevention activities for our active duty service members, their families, and eligible beneficiaries of the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center network.
Services and Classes
- Latent Tuberculosis Infection Evaluations
- Child Development Center Inspections
- Child Youth Services Inspections
- Special Needs Accommodation Process
- Respite Care Reviews
- Infection Control Inspections
- HIV/STI Contact Tracing
- Medication Class
- TB Certification
- PPD Reading Training