Department of Behavioral Health
Department of Behavioral Health provides inpatient and outpatient behavioral health treatment to Active Duty Service Members and their families. Comprised of four sub departments Soldier Behavioral Health, Hospital Behavioral Health Services, and Child and Family Behavioral Health System and the Family Advocacy program. Behavioral Health professionals in each department provide tailored services that support the needs of the Fort Hood community.
Benefits of Behavioral Health Care
- Compassionate and thorough care from our professional team
- Improved quality of life and ability to function in social, school, and work settings
- Improved coping, social or interpersonal skills, relieved psychological symptoms, resolved performance issues at work or school and modified substance abuse behavior
Board certified professionals, who are leaders in their fields, such as psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, nurses, therapists and other related disciplines.
- Beneficiaries across the life span - adults, adolescents and children
- Active duty, retirees, dependents
- Social Work
- Adult Inpatient
- Adult Outpatient
- Addiction Treatment Services
- Neuropsychology Assessment
- Virtual Behavioral Health Services