Inpatient Behavioral Health (IBH)
The Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit at CRDAMC is a 18 bed unit that is staffed by military and civilian staff who are specially trained to provide care to behavioral health patients.
- Visitation guidelines for IBH are more restrictive due to additional safety regulations.
- Visiting Hours. Visitation is allowed for one hour between 4:30pm – 5:30pm or 5:30pm – 6:30 pm. Visitation may be extended up to two hours depending on the availability of staff and visiting space.
- Visitor Identification. Visitors must check in with receptionist in the lobby.
- Number of Visitors. To ensure safety and due to the nature of the environment, patients admitted to the IBH, will be allowed to have only two visitors at a time.
- Visiting Area. All visitors must remain in the common areas. No patients will be allowed to visit behind closed doors or in the patient room.
- Children. Children are allowed to visit with an accompanying parent or guardian. Children who are visiting will be placed in one of the two rooms in the front of the unit. Due to the number of rooms available, only two patients can have children visiting at a time.
- Unauthorized Items. Visitors are not allowed to bring bags, purses or other items to the visitation area. Unauthorized items will be placed in secured lockers during visitation.