Graduate Medical Education Administrative Branch
The Graduate Medical Education (GME) Division trains and educates the next generation of healthcare providers. Our residents have consistently scored well above the national average on the annual In-Training exam, with an increase in scores each year, with many residents scoring above the 90th percentile.
The GME Administrative Branch provides quality administrative, technical, operational, and logistical support to all CRDAMC graduate level programs. You can find specific program information by clicking the following link: GME Programs.
Student and In-Processing Information
You must have a Department of Defense identification card or Fort Hood Marvin Leath Visitors Center post pass to enter the installation. Please ensure you have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and car insurance documents to obtain a post pass.
Report to the GME Branch at 0800 on Monday morning (Report on Tuesday if Monday is a Federal Holiday). The office is located on Wratten Drive, in building 36000, Rooms M1024 & M1026.
Medical Students must provide the information below at least two months before their rotation start date.
- Letter of Good Standing from your school
- Current Immunizations
- Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST) within the last 12 months
- Hepatitis B vaccine or serum Hepatitis B s Ab
- Influenza, Seasonal
- MMR Adult dose or MMR Ab titer
- Joint Knowledge Online (JKO) HIPAA Training Certificate
- JKO/Army Cyber Awareness Training Certificate
- Copy of BLS Card
Students will out-process the GME Branch no later than 2 p.m. on the last duty day of their rotation, unless the trainee requests an alternate day and or time.
GME Policy References
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- Defense Health Agency Procedures Manual Number 6025.13 (Clinical Quality Management in the Military Health System)
- Army Regulation 351-3 (Professional Education and Training Programs of the Army Medical Department)
- MEDCEN 351-3 (Policy on Supervision of Trainees in Graduate Medical Education at Carl R Darnall Army Medical Center
Official GME Related Correspondence and Requests
- CRDAMC, STTN: GME Admin, Box 211, 36065 Santa Fe Ave, Fort Hood, TX 76544-5056